IDCONNECT® FINGER BIOMETRIC IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM
IDconnect® takes a series of measurements and comes up with a unique identity for each students finger. We do not store the fingerprint image and the process cannot be reversed to retrieve the finger measurements.
- Enrolls up to 10 fingers for one ID. We recommend enrolling both index fingers.
- Enrolls students during normal operation.
- Ability to enroll from all clients simultaneously.
- Speeds of access are extremely fast, even with very large databases. Initial database license are 5,000, but can be expanded up to 200,000 (additional licensure cost) for district level installation
- Searches the entire database of IDs in less than 2 seconds
- Pre-load patron data, via comma or tab delimited text file.
- Accepts up to 6 different ID numbers.
- Accepts up to 5 user-defined fields.
- Batch update database with new students via comma or tab delimited text file.
- Batch update database inserting new students and deleting graduated students via comma or tab delimited text file.